Cost of living comparison between Baltimore, Maryland, United States and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baltimore, Maryland (United States) is 71% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,275 ($1,140) in Baltimore, Maryland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yerevan costs 100,000Dram (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,600 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)