Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.882 SAR / AUD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 36% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,410 (AU$1,183) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)