Cost of living comparison between Balikpapan, Indonesia and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00029 SAR / IDR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 31% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,911 (Rp 17,026,978) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)