Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 SAR / IDR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 19% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,734 (Rp 13,304,652) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (10 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (30 minutes ago)