Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 946 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.205 SAR / AZN
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 11% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,984 (1,807 ман) in Baku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)