Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.993 SAR / RON
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,877 (3,903 lei) in Baia Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malang costs Rp 450,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 20 (44 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨40,000 (about 1 hour ago)