Cost of living comparison between Baia Mare, Romania and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.907 SAR / RON
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,091 (3,410 lei) in Baia Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,846 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Valencia costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)