Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.889 SAR / RON
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,704 (4,168 lei) in Baia Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (19 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (about 1 hour ago)