Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.015 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,956 (€736) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)