Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.193 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,785 (€664) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (about 2 hours ago)