Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07444 SAR / PHP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,875 (Php52,048) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $3.31 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €65 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)