Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07206 SAR / PHP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,632 (Php50,405) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 1 liter in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$45 (44 minutes ago)