Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11405 SAR / THB
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 8% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,990 (34,989 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Regina costs C$12 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 4 hours ago)