Cost of living in Aydin, Turkey compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.040 SAR / TRY
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aydin (Turkey) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,040 (2,923TL) in Aydin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (29 minutes ago)