Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.167 SAR / PEN
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,800 (S/. 3,256) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$500 (40 minutes ago)