Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.125 SAR / PEN
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,125 (S/. 2,778) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €60 (44 minutes ago)