Cost of living in Austin, Texas, United States compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,934 prices entered by 332 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Austin, Texas (United States) is 87% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 7,277 ($1,941) in Austin, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)