Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,559 prices entered by 346 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.672 SAR / NZD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 64% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 6,150 (NZ$2,301) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (3 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $3.04 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (25 minutes ago)