Cost of living comparison between Auckland, New Zealand and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,562 prices entered by 337 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.687 SAR / NZD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 64% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 6,152 (NZ$2,290) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)