Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,460 prices entered by 328 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.696 SAR / NZD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 70% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,253 (NZ$1,577) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)