Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,584 prices entered by 345 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.642 SAR / NZD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 66% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,180 (NZ$1,961) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 2 hours ago)