Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01189 SAR / KZT
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 25% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,672 (393,071 KZT) in Atyrau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)