Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01178 SAR / KZT
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 25% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,680 (397,444 KZT) in Atyrau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $7 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150,635 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$6,076 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Turmero costs Bs 15,625 (about 1 hour ago)