Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,093 prices entered by 356 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.193 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 12% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,498 (€834) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (22 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)