Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20985 SAR / EGP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 20% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 2,714 (E£ 12,931) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,021 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)