Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01197 SAR / KZT
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 15% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,592 (300,010 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling100,000 (17 minutes ago)