Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.100 SAR / TMT
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 17% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,582 (4,166 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)