Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.103 SAR / TMT
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 18% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,472 (4,055 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (34 minutes ago)