Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.103 SAR / TMT
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 17% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,431 (4,017 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €600 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)