Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.103 SAR / TMT
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 19% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,404 (3,992 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,982 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)