Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina, United States vs Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.751 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina (United States) is 62% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,335 ($1,422) in Asheville, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in St. Gallen costs CHF 500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 4 hours ago)