Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05607 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 4% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 2,996 (₨53,444) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (20 minutes ago)