Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05832 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,770 (₨64,635) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Taipei costs 29 NT$ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Aurangabad costs ₨130 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of bread in Oporto costs €0.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Swansea costs £598 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (23 minutes ago)