Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan vs Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03307 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,120 (¥124,575) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Valletta costs €400 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €450 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Luis costs ARS $40 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)