Cost of living in Arusha, Tanzania compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00168 SAR / TZS
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 13% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,078 (2,426,387 Shilling) in Arusha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (36 minutes ago)