Cost of living in Arusha, Tanzania compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00165 SAR / TZS
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 14% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,231 (2,558,597 Shilling) in Arusha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,541 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (33 minutes ago)