Cost of living comparison between Arusha, Tanzania and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00173 SAR / TZS
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 19% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,973 (1,723,112 Shilling) in Arusha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,000 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 3 hours ago)