Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.157 SAR / PEN
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 9% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,724 (S/. 2,354) in Arequipa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)