Cost of living in Ardabil, Iran compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Ardabil has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ardabil.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 SAR / IRR *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ardabil (Iran) is 10% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,317 (﷼ 37,155,637) in Ardabil.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)