Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00317 SAR / IQD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 38% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,157 (1,624,425 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)