Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00317 SAR / IQD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 32% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,866 (1,536,347 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)