Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00317 SAR / IQD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 47% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,580 (1,442,463 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo André costs R$ 40 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €6,450 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (about 1 hour ago)