Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00318 SAR / IQD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 36% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,260 (1,341,388 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Athens costs €174 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (12 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $3.35 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (26 minutes ago)