Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan vs Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.288 SAR / JOD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 20% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,970 (Dinar 751) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Savannah, Georgia costs $429 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oldenburg costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,000 lei (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 12,000,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)