Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00338 SAR / KRW
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 87% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 7,299 (₩2,156,935) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)