Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07525 SAR / PHP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,576 (Php34,228) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangui costs 500,000,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 2 hours ago)