Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07464 SAR / PHP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,908 (Php52,351) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $2,745 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Houston, Texas costs $0.53 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $11 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)