Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00115 SAR / MGA
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 8% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,195 (3,658,085 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)