Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00119 SAR / MGA
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 9% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,737 (2,291,618 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kolkata costs ₨140 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3,010 (about 1 hour ago)