Cost of living in Angers, France compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.589 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Angers (France) is 21% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,228 (€922) in Angers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (35 minutes ago)