Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.164 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,440 (R$ 2,955) in Anápolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)