Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05818 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,836 (₨65,933) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (29 minutes ago)