Cost of living in Anaco, Venezuela compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 SAR / VEF *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is 34% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 2,586 (Bs 40,922,790) in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 29 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Athens costs €6 (about 1 hour ago)