Cost of living in Anaco, Venezuela compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37600 SAR / VEF *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,403 (Bs 9,051) in Anaco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lyon costs €900 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (about 1 hour ago)