Cost of living comparison between Amsterdam, Netherlands and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,211 prices entered by 232 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.001 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amsterdam (Netherlands) is 55% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,851 (€1,212) in Amsterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manila costs Php25 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lausanne costs CHF 56 (36 minutes ago)