Cost of living in Amritsar, India compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05762 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,464 (₨60,111) in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Debrecen costs 3,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)