Cost of living in Amritsar, India compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05496 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,850 (₨70,052) in Amritsar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (44 minutes ago)