Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00011 SAR / IRR *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,468 (﷼ 32,830,251) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Lagos costs 20,182 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)