Cost of living comparison between Alicante, Spain and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.118 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,861 (€695) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.23 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (about 1 hour ago)