Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.031 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 7% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,349 (€831) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 73,800 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hurghada costs E£ 189 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (35 minutes ago)