Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.421 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 8% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,230 (€957) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (36 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)