Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.987 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,700 (€928) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (9 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (30 minutes ago)