Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00326 SAR / IQD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,888 (1,191,550 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)