Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00318 SAR / IQD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,239 (1,020,226 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)