Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.021 SAR / AED
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 41% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,664 (Dirham 4,568) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (8 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (38 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Toulouse costs €3.60 (about 1 hour ago)