Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03520 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,322 (¥122,775) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)