Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03484 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,078 (¥117,064) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)