Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03344 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 28% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,199 (¥95,669) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)