Cost of living in Agra, India compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05506 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agra (India) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 2,405 (₨43,685) in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (42 minutes ago)