Cost of living in Agartala, India compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05665 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agartala (India) is 8% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,409 (₨60,183) in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,613 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €800 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥203,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Morogoro costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)