Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco vs Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.39217 SAR / MAD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,738 (9,531 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)