Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37756 SAR / MAD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 13% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,837 (7,513 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (19 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Guayaquil costs $13 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toronto costs C$24,101 (about 1 hour ago)