Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.021 SAR / TRY
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,501 (3,428TL) in Afyonkarahisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)