Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 888 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.943 SAR / AUD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 85% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 6,280 (AU$2,134) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)