Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 734 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.842 SAR / AUD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 62% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,059 (AU$1,780) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (about 1 hour ago)