Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.797 SAR / TRY
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 19% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 2,844 (3,568TL) in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)