Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.828 SAR / GHS
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 49% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,913 (GH₵5,934) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 5,000 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brno costs 13,998 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mérida costs Mex$ 2.20 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Cruz, California costs $65 (34 minutes ago)