Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.863 SAR / GHS
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 49% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,596 (GH₵6,482) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 17,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 80 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (25 minutes ago)