Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.851 SAR / GHS
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 57% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,503 (GH₵6,463) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $55 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guayaquil costs $1,505 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨100 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)