Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20025 SAR / MXN
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,730 (Mex$ 18,626) in Acapulco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (36 minutes ago)