Cost of living comparison between Abuja, Nigeria and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01232 SAR / NGN *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 67% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,164 (338,089 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (5 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Subotica costs 12,000 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Peterborough costs £712 (28 minutes ago)