Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01194 SAR / NGN *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 66% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,159 (348,324 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (44 minutes ago)