Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01194 SAR / NGN *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 45% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,445 (455,967 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (about 1 hour ago)