Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01191 SAR / NGN *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 64% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,132 (431,090 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €450 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)